I haven't done any 'action' today, although I did listen to a recording from Pat Allen on relationships. Part of the discussion was about how it's not a man's job to make a woman happy, it's a woman's job to make herself happy and then a man will naturally want to make her even happier!
I LOVE that....especially since that hits home for me. Working on being happy is a challenge I've been facing lately and it takes work, but I'm the only one who can do that work. I'm happy working in my house, looking at designs, starting to plan the garden and checking out patio furniture, adding to my design idea book, thinking of having a house-warming, planning to make biscotti again, celebrating the end of the year with my students, dressing up for the party on Saturday, going to make an appt. to get my hair straightened....and getting a good night's sleep before the gym in the morning. Bueno noches!
No comments:
Post a Comment